A Summer Filled With Gratitude



Summer has just begun, yet there is already so much to be thankful for.


My youngest son, graduated from High School (with honors) last week! Thank You Lord.
I celebrated my 27th Wedding Anniversary with the love of my life. Thank You Lord.
I auditioned with American Military Spouses Choir on America's Got Talent in Chicago. Thank You Lord.
Still to come this summer? My birthday, and my sons' 18th and 21st Birthdays! Thank You Lord!

All of this thankfulness sparks creativity.  Stampin' Up! provides a lot of tools I can use to create great memories, and work on techniques.


I saw this water color technique on Stampin Connection and had to try it!

Check out this pretty Designer Series Paper Gingham Garden. I loved playing with it.

I decided to create a 'hidden pocket' on the card front.  
What are YOU thankful for this summer?  Don't forget to write it down and thank the Lord! ~ Well that's my Penny from heaven.

Supplies Used: 
Thank You Cards:
Card Stock: Black, Pool Party, Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake, Island Indigo, Whisper White

Stamp Sets:  Secret Garden, Perfectly Penned, Petite Pairs, Betsy's Blossoms
Stampin Write Markers
Craft Whisper White Stampin' Pad

All of these items are available here in my 24/7 Online Store!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Matthew 6:33 - "But seek ye first the kingdom of God and His righteousness and all these things shall added unto you" ~ God