Kept By Grace

I heard a song today that said, "The Grace that saved you is the same Grace that will keep you".  I found so much comfort in that.  I sometimes feel like I stumble and fall short.  Short of my goals, short of my dreams, short of my abilities.  Or, I let the guilt of said failures 'lock' me in a place of defeat, and prevent me from moving forward. Do you ever feel like that?


Well today, I decided to break the cycle.  I began to focus on the promises of God. (Romans 8:38-39).  I began to read what the bible says about me.  Sometimes we have to override those negative voices in our minds with the truth, and purposefully, really purposefully focus on that.

That's my Penny From Heaven ~

I felt the need to share that at the beginning of this post.  But don't think for a minute that I forgot to share crafty goodness from the new Stampin' Up catalog! I started with the new Gingham Garden Designer Series Paper (which is on sale now)! I stamped the stem from Secret Garden and the flower from Mixed Bunch and punched it out! Easy-peasy!

 I love the new 2013-2015 In Colors.  Here, I used Crisp Cantalope and Pistachio Pudding.  The stamp set is the new Happy Day.  I love how the doily image punches out to creat a dimension.  I used the Delicate Doilies Sizzlets, and Tea Lace Paper Doilies (which I love!)








And remember, Phil 4:8 "And now, dear brothers and sisters, one final thing. Fix your thoughts on what is true, and honorable, and right, and pure, and lovely, and admirable. Think about things that are excellent and worthy of praise" ...that would be YOU!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Matthew 6:33 - "But seek ye first the kingdom of God and His righteousness and all these things shall added unto you" ~ God