Father's Day Island Indigo Inspiration

Loving the new colors? Trying to use up old scraps? Stampin' Up! makes it easy.  With so many options in the new catalog, I decided to get creative using my current supplies and scraps.  What better way to make room for new products? I love Island Indigo, and find my self constantly pulling it from my cardstock pile.  I mixed it with the This and That Washi Tape and Stamps for different sets to create bright and fun Father's Day Card.



I also used my Honeycomb Embossing Folder for the strip of card stock to add texture.


I also used Island Indigo Cardstock on these cards. I used my By The Seashore stamp set.



To create these cards, I used Pool Party Stampin' Emboss Powder, and cut out the images.

I heat embossed the images and cut them into squares to mount onto cards.



I hope you enjoy! Stay creative. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Matthew 6:33 - "But seek ye first the kingdom of God and His righteousness and all these things shall added unto you" ~ God