Up and Running!

No, I'm not talking about my exercise routine, I'm talking about my dreams! I finally created my very own Pennys From Heaven facebook page!  I already received likes and I am super excited! I can't believe I have let fear of rejection or failure hold me back for so long! What's holding YOU back from running toward YOUR dreams? Pray and ask God to remove all fear.  Trust Him and GO FOR IT!!! ~well that's my Penny From Heaven.

Below are a few samples from the Craft Fair I recently participated in.  It was so much fun!

Card Tote and 4 note cards

These little puppies have been all over Pinterest! They are cut and filed chipboard covered with Stampin' Up! Designer Series Paper.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Matthew 6:33 - "But seek ye first the kingdom of God and His righteousness and all these things shall added unto you" ~ God