Swap Goodness and Inspiration



This past week was our Creative InkSpirations monthly meeting.  The ladies out-did themselves (as usual). I was so super inspired by all the great projects.  I created the card above using the embossing folder with Very Vanilla CS. I ran it through the Big Shot, then used spongers and Midnight Muse ink over the whole image.  Next I cut around the flowered image and mounted it onto Midnight Muse Cardstock.  Added DSP and ribbon. Voila!

These are just a few pictures I took of the outstanding work the ladies brought to the meeting to share.  I will be posting more soon. 









Many of the projects were created using items purchased and free from the awesome Sale-a-bration event that @Stampin' Up! sponsored.  I got a lot of free products as result of sales and and workshops.  It's such fun to set and meet goals.  It's even more fun to get the opportunity to get creative with friends.  

Just for fun I want to have my own creative party.  Just have friends come over and create, and eat.    What do you think you would come up with? 

My Penny From Heaven is this: God gives us gifts and talents. Some people are great oratory speakers, others are culinary wizards.  Some possess superhuman strength on the basket ball court, some know how to coo and sooth the most ornery baby.  Me? God gifted me with creativity to love, sing and make paper crafts.  If you are reading this blog, please know that He has gifted you too! I'm the one who sends a  'Thank You' card, or an 'I'm Praying For You' card, or 'Way To Go' or 'Get Well Soon' card.  It's a form of ministry to me.  That and singing in worship.  So, having the opportunity to do what I love through @Stampin Up! is a great blessing! Want to join me? 
Keep working at your talents.  The world is waiting for you!

Hard work without talent is a shame, but talent without hard work is a tragedy. - Robert Half  




No comments:

Post a Comment

Matthew 6:33 - "But seek ye first the kingdom of God and His righteousness and all these things shall added unto you" ~ God