Have a Neighborhood Ladies' Night!



So my next door neighbor and I decided to have a "Neighborhood Ladies' Night" So I made these cute door hangers using Stampin' Up! Card Stock, Ribbon and Circle Punch. 
 She delivered them onto doors.  They were quick and easy, and gained lots of responses.
For door prizes, I created these cute Note Cards and Holders.  


Carrying card tote and matching card



They were super fun to create.  I will try my hand at making a video tutorial soon to show you how to create these fun boxes.





All supplies used are Stampin' Up! Of course!




My advice to everyone today is to be awesome. Not everyone will appreciate your awesomeness, and some may even try to take it away. But that's okay, just tell them they are awesome too. Then continue on in your awesomeness.

That's my Penny From Heaven

Supplies Used:
Parker Patterns Designer Series Paper                              
Patio Party Designer Series Paper
Print Poetry Designer Series Paper

Stamp Sets:
Summer Silhouettes

Perfectly Penned
Carry On
Blossoms Punch
Mixed Bunch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Matthew 6:33 - "But seek ye first the kingdom of God and His righteousness and all these things shall added unto you" ~ God