Jer. 29:11


Being in the military gives you a lot of experience saying good-bye.  I had one such experience with a good friend and Stampin' Up! buddy.  I wanted to make her a special card using a bird, so I choose the "For The Birds" stamp set.  I embossed it in white and water colored in using chalk white ink and my Stampin Write markers.  I randomly used scraps from the This and That Epic Day Kit.  How do you create YOUR block patterns?


Here's my CASE of the day (copy and share everywhere).  My sample was blue, but I didn't have enough, so I used up my green.  Loving the new petite curly label punch! So glad it made it to the new 2013-2014 Stampin' Up! catalog.


My friend will move on with her beautiful Army family. I will miss the great times we had crafting, laughing and praying together.  But I know God has someone waiting for her at their next duty station. It's amazing how God is so strategic like that, He knows the plans He has for us! Jer. 29: 11 "For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope." 
Are you enjoying His plans in YOUR life? Take time to thank Him for those people He blesses you with while you can ~ Well, that's my Penny From Heaven

For the Birds Stampset 126407

No comments:

Post a Comment

Matthew 6:33 - "But seek ye first the kingdom of God and His righteousness and all these things shall added unto you" ~ God