US Military Wives Choir Studio Session...and crafting, let's not forget crafting!


What an honor and a privilege to sing alongside such a remarkable group of women. I call them my 'military sistahs' but officially they are The US Military Wives Choir. This past weekend we met at Omega Studios along with producers and directors from Cammo Music and VERVE RECORDS! After 12 wonderfully grueling hours, we recorded our first song "The Promise that we make".  Look for it soon on ITunes.
Before I left for my exciting weekend, I was able to make this card with some crafting friends. We had a shoebox exchange, it was fun to create.








Me with my headphones on before production began
So my husband asked me to create a couple of 'Man-looking' birthday cards for his co-workers. As the only sister of 5 brothers and mother of 2 boys,  I love this challenge so, you know...


Now off to work on my Father's Day cards.  You know what? I hope you all are really, really blessed! I know I am :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Matthew 6:33 - "But seek ye first the kingdom of God and His righteousness and all these things shall added unto you" ~ God