Happy Father's Day




So, I create these awesome Father's Day Cards using Stampin Up papers and embossing folders.  I love how they turned out.

This week we will also celebrate our 26th Anniversay!  I am so incredibly thankful to God for bringing me my awesome husband.  We are traveling to DC to celebrate.  Can't wait... But wait!

Since love is in the air, I want to share the wedding card I made for my brother and his wife.  I used the "Everyday Vintage" line from Stampin Up.





I started out trying to do a sunburst design, but decided it was a bit more time consuming than anticipated.  So I just embellished. This card could also work as a graduation card.  I hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Matthew 6:33 - "But seek ye first the kingdom of God and His righteousness and all these things shall added unto you" ~ God