Paper Bag Mini Album

I had a WONDERFUL Christmas and I look forward to an amazing New Year.  I enjoyed spending time with family and friends. I loved worshipping Christ and thanking God for His great gift. 
Now, I am ready to fill in my 25 Christmas Blessings Paper Bag Mini Album.  I've already journaled and taken pictures.  Now all I have to do is finish. 




 I used TONS of SU products. Even the book hinges were made with the Christmas Holiday Ornaments Framelits! I loved how it came out.  I used the Vintage Wallpaper Embossing folder, and the following stampsets: More Merry Messages, Snow Much Fun, Summer Sillouettes, Ornament Keepsakes, Scentsational Seasons Bundle, 25 and Counting w/Peek-A-Boo frames Die. Cardstock used is Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White and Very Vanilla. The DSP used is Be of Good Cheer and Snow Festival.  

Take a look at some of the inside pages:























I hope you get an idea of all the awesome things you can do with your products.  Stay tuned for more ideas and updates.

Proverbs 3:5-6  Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will direct your paths.

A New Year will soon be upon us.  I am going to remember that scripture, because so many things happen that are beyond our control.  I want to keep my trust in Him.  Remember to stay encouraged and strong in all your dreams!  ~ That's my Penny from heaven.















No comments:

Post a Comment

Matthew 6:33 - "But seek ye first the kingdom of God and His righteousness and all these things shall added unto you" ~ God