Still Trusting, Still Inspired


Last weekend I had the priviledge to travel to Nashville, TN to attend the US Military Protestent Women of the Chapel (PWOC) International Conference.  Their guest worship leader was Laura Story.  Now I love her music, (Mighty To Save) but I had no idea she was so funny too! Not only that, she just gave birth to her sweet baby girl 8 WEEKS Ago! This woman was so awesome, she even led worship WHILE HOLDING HER BABY...now that's a real woman.

Anyway, I was truly inspired to find my rest in the Lord, and to take time to make what's really important...important.  That means, take a rest from worry, rushing around, anger, unforgiveness, world-pleasing behaviors, and to rest in what God has created me to be, and in His peace.  It was truly inspiring.  I am resting and trusting only in the Lord, and not in man.

I am also inspired to do some Christmas creating.  I have not one, but TWO Christmas Stamp-A-Stack events coming up. I really want to showcase wonderful Stampin' Up! products, so I have been experimenting with lots of card creations.

Cherry Cobbler Cardstock~Be Of Good Cheer Designer Series Paper

Ornament Keepsakes Bundle ~ Be Of Good Cheer DSP

Ornament Keepsakes Bundle, Bells and Boughs Sentiment~Summer Smooches DSP



 Cardstock ~ Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Early Expresso, Stamp Set~ Scentsational Season Bundle,  Sentiment ~ Merry and Type, Ink ~ Chocolate Chip, Cherry Cobbler, Gumball Green
I am excited about the Christmas Season, I am more excited to purposefully celebrate it's meaning and savoring all of it's delights.  I hope you do too! ~Well that's my Penny from heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Matthew 6:33 - "But seek ye first the kingdom of God and His righteousness and all these things shall added unto you" ~ God