Latest Color Trends...And What's Next?



There is one place that I love to go to get inspired...Charming Charlie's.  There is an awesome store in Hampton. As soon as one walks in the door,  you will be greeted, literally and figuratively. Then your eyes will glaze over as the treasures begin to glisten and softly call your name. The lighting is fantastic, and the jewelry and accessories are all color-coordinated.  These colors tend to translate beautifully onto paper crafting.

Let the inspiration begin!



Starting with Coral.  I am seeing this a lot this spring.


















I like how Becca Feeken from Amazing Paper grace used coral in her design



Another trend is, of course Turquoise.  





I think these cards are cute from Jennifer McGuire, one of my craft heros! 

             


And this card actually brings me to my next color...Orange! Orange you glad! :p (Ok, TANGERINE)




Now this almost looks coral, but it is orange in the store. I think they both work well together.


This is a Stampin Up card I found online.  The artist is name Kathleen Hopperstad.  I think she did a great job.  And she also added a touch of my next color... 

 GREEN


The bright green is a beautiful color to combine with turquoise, or silver as they have done at the store.


I like how Amy Tangerine used her green with a pretty yellow. Which is another color trend.

Now we all know that Chevron has been a big thing not only in paper crafting, but everywhere.




BUT...I am thinking the NEXT trend will evolve from this.  It is evident in apparel and I think it will only be a natural progression into paper crafting.  Are you ready for this? Native American patterns.


 Note the chevron base? With other colors added.




I like the use of current colors, mixed with feathers and the beautiful shapes like the necklaces here.



I fell in love with these patterned notecards from Etsy.  Can't help but wonder if we will be seeing more of the likes in the paper crafting industry, using all types of colors. Excited to see what's next.  What do you think?

Well I hope your inspired to create, ...and shop! Blessings to you!

1 comment:

Matthew 6:33 - "But seek ye first the kingdom of God and His righteousness and all these things shall added unto you" ~ God