Performance Recaps


So much has happened these past few months.  We relocated to Pennsylvania and became empty-nesters.  One highlight was also a trip to LA with the American Military Spouses Choir to participate on the Queen Latifah show! (I'm in the center top row)

We also got to record at Capital Records! CAPITAL RECORDS!

And perform on Hallmark Channels' Home and Family Show with Christina Ferrare and Mark Steins

There was also the opportunity and honor to sing at the Military Channels' Homeward Bound Telethon.  Plus, I got to meet The Temptations! 
(Do I look in awe or what?)
It was an amazing time
In between the performances I had to unpack, and prepare for the holidays!
Which were followed up by a corporate engagement in Missouri (along with sillyness at a 1920's themed party)

I've had little time for my Stampin' Up! business, but tried to make time for creating. 
Now that things have settled a bit, I am looking forward to ordering from the Sale-A-Bration 2014 Catalog! Have you seen all of the crafty goodness?









No comments:

Post a Comment

Matthew 6:33 - "But seek ye first the kingdom of God and His righteousness and all these things shall added unto you" ~ God